Portugal has produced some of the most famous names in world soccer, from Eusebio in the 60’s to Cristiano Ronaldo in the modern era. A country of great beauty and culture, it is also steeped with a tradition of world class soccer.
It is home to world famous clubs like Sporting Lisbon and Benfica, with whom we have excellent relationships. Your players can benefit from experiencing life at a professional club. Train and play at Academy facilities and against teams of all abilities, including professional youth teams.
Typical tour options
- Visit the stadiums of world famous teams like Porto, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica
- Train at Professional Academy facilities with club coaches
- See a live match at “The Cathedral” as Benfica’s Estadio de Luz is known to its passionate fans
- Play friendly games against carefully selected opponents, from professional academies or local clubs
- Enjoy the culture of fabulous cities like Lisbon and Porto, and spend some time on the beautiful beaches of The Algarve Region
Travel and Culture
Portugal has an old-fashioned charm, with medieval castles and picture-perfect villages scattered over meandering coastlines and flower-covered hillsides
The country’s capital, Lisbon, and its northern rival Porto are magical places, with riverside views, cobbled streets, and rattling trams, framed by looming cathedrals.
When you are ready to relax, the beauty of the Iberian Peninsula’s sun kissed beaches offer the prefect break from the soccer and sightseeing.